- Took the kids to see the Croods in 3D. It was really good and the art is amazing. #urbanconnectionsa 1 week ago
- No school today so it's field trip day for the 5-11 yr olds. We are off to the movies then to the park for lunch. #urbanconnectionsa 2 weeks ago
- Free cotton candy and I'm getting some!!! It's all about science! #urbanconnectionsa 2 weeks ago
- At girls inc. science festival! Come on out its a lot of fun and FREE! I35 and walzem rd. #urbanconnectionsa 2 weeks ago
- Thank You Valero!!! We had a great time! 2 weeks ago
Taking the Limits Off
Since May I have been in an internal struggle believing God about the “exceeding, abundantly above all you can ask, think or imagine”. A friend of mine would say, “you have to take the limits off God”. As I tried to do it in my own strength, fear would set in…what if what I “ask, think or imagine” doesn’t happen?
Sometimes it’s easier to believe God for failure than to believe Him for success.
However, my faith increased after spending the day reading all the verses in the bible about God’s faithfulness. The more I read and began to think back over the last 9 years of my life with Urban Connection and the work on the West End I began to see just how faithful God really is.
He is not like man that He should lie.
He NEVER forgets.
From that moment, I have taken the limits off of God. And if you want to see what taking the limits off of God can and will do for you and the community around you, keep watching what happens on the West End of San Antonio.
The Lord replied, “Look around at the nations; look and be amazed!
For I am doing something in your own day,
something you wouldn’t believe even if someone told you about it.
Today, my husband, Craig Grubbs the Pastor of New Hope Covenant Church wrote a blog about Taking the Limits Off…check it out.